We are looking forward to your Camp Daniel Boone trip to Nantahala Outdoor Center. Below are a few recommendations and FAQs to review prior to your trip.
What to Wear for Whitewater Rafting:
- Long or short-sleeved shirt, either synthetic or wool, not cotton (Example: Under Armour athletic shirt)
- Board shorts or nylon shorts
- Water shoes or sandals (Example: Chaco, Astral, or sandals with a heel strap that can get wet. NO flip-flops)
- Water bottle with clip
- Sunscreen & lip balm
- Change of dry clothes (including socks & shoes)
- Sunglasses or glasses with a strap
- Baseball cap for additional sun protection
- Bag for wet or dirty clothing
- Money for souvenirs and snacks
Click here to purchase your NOC trip photos online! You will need the trip time, river name, and date provided to your child upon departure.