Fall asleep to the sound of the river and underneath the stars. Located 200 yards from the Nantahala River and Big Wesser Falls, NOC’s Platform Tents fit perfectly into any outdoor adventure. Waterproof and raised, the Platform Tents are great for groups with little to no camping experience and with room for 60 people space is not an issue. The Platform Tents form a half-circle around a fire ring and there are on-site portable toilets. Coin-operated showers and flush toilets are in walking distance. Tents are arranged into 2 groupings that can accommodate 37 people each.
For more information and to make a reservation call 828.785.5082.
NOC's 500-acre adventure center is located at the intersection of the Nantahala River and Appalachian Trail.
Guest amenities include:
- Outdoor recreation activities including rafting, kayaking, zip lines, and mountain biking
- Three restaurants, including two on the riverfront
- Four retail stores, including NOC's flagship Outfitter's Store
- Rustic cabin and bunkhouse lodging for over 200
- Terminus for the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
- One mile of Lake Fontana frontage with lake kayak and SUP program
- Host to over 30 annual events, from world championships to music festivals