Raft and Ropes: Rafting & Adventure Park Package
The Nantahala Raft and Ropes is hands-down the best value for a multi-adventure day filled with fun. Combine a guided Nantahala River rafting trip with the Zip Line Adventure Park!
Combine two of our most popular adventures for a day of fun with a guided rafting trip on the Nantahala River and fun on the Zip Line Adventure Park!
Race into the park on dual zip lines, traverse two levels of obstacles on our ropes course, then scale the climbing wall! Spend the second part of the day with a guided rafting trip on the Nantahala River. A perfect family friendly day of adventure!
Pick your morning and afternoon activities when you book and enjoy lunch on campus in between.
Looking for something higher adventure, check out the River to Ridge package which combines rafting with the exhilarating Mountaintop Zip Line Tour!
Rafting the Nantahala River is the perfect family experience full of fun rapids, scenic views, and guide knowledge
The Zip Line Adventure Park offers a dual zip line into an elevated ropes course with two levels of obstacles, a climbing net and a climbing wall
Experienced guides will help you navigate both river and ropes as you have fun with your group
What to Expect
- This is a full day activity that runs rain or shine.
- Participants will schedule their day with either adventure in the morning or afternoon, ensuring there is time to get to your next adventure.
- Upon check in at the Adventure Deck, experienced guides will get you geared up with the proper equipment, guide you through a safety talk, and support you through the adventure!
- For rafting, dress for getting wet and wear shoes that will stay securely on your feet (flip-flops are NOT acceptable footwear). Don’t forget dry clothes and shoes for after your trip. There are changing rooms available. In cooler weather, avoid wearing heavy cottons; wear synthetics or wool instead.
- For the zip portion, please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing.
- All adventure gear and equipment
- Highly trained guides to navigate you along the way
- Trip shuttles
- Dress for getting wet and wear shoes that will stay securely on your feet (flip flops are not acceptable footwear). Bring dry clothes & shoes to change into after your trip. Changing rooms are available.
- For aerial adventures: guests will need to wear sturdy shoes like sneakers that will stay on securely during the trip. No sandals, water shoes, Crocs, Tevas, Keens, or Chacos are allowed. Wear comfortable athletic clothing.
- All adventure equipment is provided.
All participants must weigh at least 60 pounds AND be at least 6 years old.
Minors (17 & under) must have a parent or guardian present upon check-in. All minors require the presence of a participating adult during water and biking activities. A parent or guardian must be present, but are not required to participate in the Zip Line Adventure Park.
There is a 250lb weight limit max for the Zip Line Adventure Park.
Enjoy riverside dining at two locations conveniently located right on campus.
River’s End Restaurant offers American-style cuisine with pizza, sandwiches, or the guest favorite- sherpa rice.
Big Wesser features fresh off the grill favorites with burgers, salads, and more! Both have a great selection of beer, wine, and cocktails.
The General or Outfitter’s Store has snacks, drinks, hiking, and camping provisions for purchase.