Chattahoochee Family River Day
Join us in Azalea Park at NOC Roswell for Family River Day!
203 Azalea Dr
Roswell, GA 30075
Hosted by our partner Color My Outdoors & the Outdoor Recreation Design Lab, Family River Day invites BIPOC and families from all backgrounds to enjoy the outdoors, meet local organizations, try a new activity, and learn about river safety and protection.
Event Schedule & Activities:
- 11am River craft rentals: Try out a stand-up paddleboard, canoe, sit on top kayak on land or on water! NOC Guides will show you techniques and teach you about river paddling.
- 11am Lawn Games, Community Partners, Raffles, and More!
- 12pm Live Music by BEMI
- 12pm Sistahritas Food Truck opens
- 1pm Stand Up Paddleboard Guided Tour with ACA Certified Instructor & NRS L.E.A.D Ambassador Gerry Seavo James
- 2pm Sit on Top Kayak Guided Tour with ACA Certified Instructor & NRS L.E.A.D Ambassador Gerry Seavo James
Meet and chat with community groups like Visit Roswell, Bike Roswell, Chattahoochee River Keeper, Chattahoochee Nature Center, Paddle for Tomorrow, and Color My Outdoors. The National Parks Service will even be stopping in by boat!
Special thanks to our vendors and sponsors!