A plethora of exciting gift ideas exist for the Dad who wants to get outside and explore this Father’s Day.
NOC staff have gone through our list of gear and come up with the four favorite products that any Dad will appreciate.
NRS Thrive 11-foot Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard ($1,295)
Photograph courtesy of NRS
- Easily deflates for simple transport, perfect for that road trip vacation or weekend warrior.
- Includes strap that can be hooked to board to help carry it over your shoulder.
- At 6 inches thick, provides optimal stability for paddlers up to 275 pounds.
- Inflates to 20 psi, giving the firmness of a hard board with the convenience of an inflatable.
Leatherman Signal ($99)
- Get the job done with tools for cutting, hammering or pulling.
- Includes fire-starting ferro rod and emergency whistle.
- At a closed length of 4.5 inches, it folds into a nylon sheath for easy stashing or connecting to a belt.
Astral TR1 Trek ($130)
Photograph courtesy of Spencer Cooke, Effort, Inc.
- Breathable canvas uppers with overlays at toe and heel.
- A perfect hybrid shoe, shedding water with drainage openings.
- Non-marking sole keeps your boat deck safe and the kitchen floors scuff free.
Yeti Hopper Flip 12 ($279.99)
- The bombproof shell is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures and UV rays.
- Patented closed-cell rubber foam keeps your beverages of choice cold all weekend.
- Easy loading and access made possible with a wide zippered opening.
BONUS: NOC Instruction & Adventures ($129.99 & Up)
- Learn new skills with our Intro to Whitewater Kayaking courses.
- Hone your surfing skills, advanced rolling techniques and more with our Weekend Class III+ courses.
- For the whole family: Experience the scenic Chattooga River or our flagship Nantahala Campus.
- Learn with the best in our renowned Swiftwater Rescue Programs for experienced paddlers.