Pedal and Pour: Bike & Brewery Tour with From The Earth Brewing Company
Available to book for groups or private tours. NOC provides pedal and e-bikes for a pleasant ride through Azalea Park stopping at a local brewery for a private tasting.
Join NOC and From The Earth Brewing Company for a scenic guided bike ride along the Chattahoochee River Corridor followed by a brewery tour and tasting. Guests can choose their own adventure by picking from a pedal assisted E-bike or a standard bike for the five mile ride.
The guided bike ride from Azalea Park to the brewery will utilize the City of Roswell’s River Park and Greenway system before riding through one of Roswell’s most green and naturally diverse neighborhoods. The scenic ride ends on the doorstep of the brewery. Once at From the Earth Brewery, guests will be treated to a one-of-a-kind, behind the scenes, tasting and brewery tour. The tour will include a beer flight and a pint of your favorite FTE beer. All guests are invited to stay after for additional drinks or dinner!
From The Earth Brewing Company
1570 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA, USA
- All participants must be 21 years or older.
- Wear comfortable clothing & closed-toe shoes.
- All riders should be present at check-in so we can ensure each bike is a good fit.
- Please refer to your invoice for tour start time.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour start time at From The Earth Brewery.
- NOC will shuttle guests from the brewery to the NOC Outpost to get outfitted for the ride back to From the Earth.
- Bikes, helmets and guides are all included in the trip fee, as well as the brewery tour, a beer flight tasting, and one pint per person.